Saturday, October 29, 2011

Smith I/OS Snowboard Goggles - Men's

Smith I/OS Snowboard Goggles - Men's Review



Smith I/OS Snowboard Goggles - Men's Feature

  • Quick release lens system
  • Spherical, carbonic-x lens with TLT optics
  • Vaporator lens technology with Porex™ filter
  • Ignitor mirror lens installed
  • Sensor mirror lens included
The updated lines and revolutionary outrigger locking mechanism of the all-new I/OS Snowboard Goggles from Smith key off the successes of the I/O to bring rimless interchangeability to an even broader audience. Quick release lens system Spherical, carbonic-x lens with TLT optics Vaporator lens technology with Porex™ filter Ignitor mirror lens installed Sensor mirror lens included Small/medium fit Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap Quickfit strap adjustment system Dual layer, driwix face foam Helmet compatible Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve Includes protective goggle hard case


No comments:

Post a Comment